It is that time to begin thinking about your FY20 Annual Report, which is due on Friday, August 14, 2020. As you are aware, all Victims’ Rights Program activity, including your FY20 Annual Report, will be submitted using our Grants Management System (GMAN). We will be offering our FY20 Annual Report webinar training to Victims’ Rights Program (VRP) participants. The training is required for those who have never completed the Annual Report and open for those who may need a refresher.
Complete and submit the registration form below to participate in the FY 2020 Victims’ Rights Program (VRP) Annual Report webinar. Register one (1) representative from your agency to participate in the webinar. If you have additional questions related to registration, email OVSVRP@azag.gov.
Download a copy of the FY 2020 VRP Annual Report Instructions.
- BOEC/ADJC/DOC: June 3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Law Enforcement: June 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- City Prosecutor’s Office: June 11, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Adult and Juvenile Probation: June 16, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- County Attorney’s Office: June 23, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Please email OVSVRP@azag.gov should you have any questions related to the FY 2020 VRP Annual Report Webinar registration.