Phoenix –Special Agents with the Arizona Attorney General’s Office are currently serving 6 search warrants in Casa Grande, Tucson, Pinal County, and Pima County. The warrants are being served in connection with a $2.8 million dollar money laundering, drug trafficking, and fraud of state benefits case. The AZ DES Office of the Inspector General, the Pinal County Sheriff’s Department, and the Pima County Sheriff’s Department is assisting in the investigation and execution of today’s search warrants.
The warrants are currently being served at the following locations:
- 18600 Block W. Shedd Rd., Casa Grande, AZ 85193
- 7000 Block of S. Prospector Peak Dr., Tucson, AZ 85756
- 5800 Block of E. Klafter Rd., Tucson, AZ 85756
- 400 Block of E. Wilcox Lane, Tucson, AZ 85705
- 100 Block of E. Corona St., Tucson, AZ 85706
- 4500 Block of S. Liberty Ave., Tucson, AZ 85714
The number of suspects arrested in connection with this case is not yet available. The Arizona Attorney General’s Office expects to release additional updates later this afternoon.
For additional information, members of the media may contact Mia Garcia, Spokesperson & Director of Media Relations at 602-339-5895 or Mia.Garcia@azag.gov.